Come work with us!
We have a history of hiring great people, and changing the company to make us all more productive with new team members.
We're dedicated to an inclusive, diverse workforce and supportive work environment (including an annually updated code of conduct). No degree? Self-taught? Bootcamp grad? We'd love to have you.
While we recognize that numbers aren't everything, our current staff is 66% women (including one of three owners) and 33% women of color, and we're continually working toward increasing inclusivity and equity in both our team and the greater Madison's tech community. ❤️
- Market salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Trans-friendly short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Non-gendered paid leave for birth, adoption and medical caregiving
- Paid mental, emotional and physical health days
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays
- Friendly, relaxed work environment with emphasis on work / life balance
- Upward mobility (with extensive documentation to guide you!)
- Working with awesome, unique individuals with a range of experience, from interns to apprentices to juniors to staff to seniors to architects
Our culture is built on eight core principles: trust, positivity, teamwork, excellence, diversity, flexibility, education and balance. "Forward" is Wisconsin's motto, and it's the direction we're always trying to move as a company.
How to apply
Email email@example.com and include a short cover note, a résumé or CV, and some links to your portfolio / GitHub / Arduino project / band's last performance / cat / dog / anything else you're proud to show off.
We believe the only way to really evaluate a programmer is to look at code, and you will write code during your interview (on a computer, not on a whiteboard).
Maybe you've been programming in a cubicle since you graduated a few years ago and are wondering if there are better ways to spend your time. Or perhaps you never went to college, but you just love writing code so much that you taught yourself how, and you want to keep your career going.
Get in touch today and you can help us continue to write great software at Ten Forward Consulting!