Come work with us!
We have a history of hiring great people, and changing the company to make us all more productive with new team members.
We're dedicated to an inclusive, diverse workforce and supportive work environment (including an annually updated code of conduct). No degree? Self-taught? Bootcamp grad? We'd love to have you.
While we recognize that numbers aren't everything, our current full-time staff is 60% women and nonbinary folks (including one of three owners), and we're continually working toward increasing inclusivity and equity in both our team and the greater Madison's tech community. ❤️
- Market salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Trans-friendly short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Non-gendered paid leave for birth, adoption and medical caregiving
- Paid mental, emotional and physical health days
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays
- Friendly, relaxed work environment with emphasis on work / life balance
- Wheelchair-accessible office space with gender neutral bathroom
- Upward mobility (with extensive documentation to guide you!)
- Working with awesome, unique individuals with a range of experience, from interns to apprentices to juniors to staff to seniors to architects
Our culture is built on eight core principles: trust, positivity, teamwork, excellence, diversity, flexibility, education and balance. "Forward" is Wisconsin's motto, and it's the direction we're always trying to move as a company.