Come work with us!
We have a history of hiring great people, and changing the company to make us all more productive with new team members.
We're dedicated to an inclusive, diverse workforce and supportive work environment (including an annually updated code of conduct). No degree? Self-taught? Bootcamp grad? We'd love to have you.
We recognize that numbers aren't everything, but our current full-time staff is 83% women and 50% women of color, and we're always seeking ways to make Madison's tech community more inclusive and equitable. ❤️
- Market salary
- Health & dental insurance
- Paid family leave
- Paid mental health and physical health days
- 401k, company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
- Paid volunteer hours
- Friendly, relaxed work environment with emphasis on work/life balance
- Remote-friendly workplace
- Upward mobility (seriously, we're looking for future leaders)
- Working with awesome, unique individuals
Our culture is built on eight core principles: trust, positivity, teamwork, excellence, diversity, flexibility, education and balance. "Forward" is Wisconsin's motto, and it's the direction we're always trying to move as a company.